Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded up 8.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on December 18th. Over the last seven days, Monero Original has traded 8% higher against the dollar. Monero Original has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $72.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Original coin can currently be purchased for about $0.38 or 0.00010138 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $48.12 or 0.01272776 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00001084 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00013082 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007352 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000884 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 25.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00001371 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00001675 BTC.
Monero Original Profile
Monero Original (CRYPTO:XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,652,021 coins. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Original should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.